Back to school, back to the gym! We are so excited to get started on a fun and fit fall with your family.
Here are a few ideas for your family to get back into the swing of things at DHAC this fall:
- Stop by Downtown and/or the Youth Center to pick up a kids class schedule. See how our young members can stay DHACTIVE! Check out our NEW classes, clubs and fitness for kids.
- Try out a new class yourself! Keep your workout exciting… there are a lot of NEW classes to get you going! Aqua Zumba, yay! TRX is a parent favorite too!
- Sign up your kids for Kid’s Night. Drop them off for 3 hours on any Friday night. Let them feast on pizza and get involved in lots of activities with our experienced staff. Finally, sometime to yourself…
- Just because fall is here, doesn’t mean swimming isn’t! Spend some family time at DHAC and enjoy a family swim. Did you know that during pool hours, our family pool is always available to members.
- Look for our NEW monthly special events for kids and families! Free for members and designed to build our community through social events… and who doesn’t love a good party?
Happy Fall Everyone!
Michelle Sayers, Kid’s Programs Director